Brand Teams And Distribution Of Wealth In Brazilian State Championships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan NÃ¼esch, 2008. "Local Heroes and Superstars," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(3), pages 266-286, June.
- Young Lee & Rodney Fort, 2008. "Attendance and the Uncertainty-of-Outcome Hypothesis in Baseball," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Alexandre Stamford da Silva, 2009. "The determinants of demand in football matches during the 2007 Brazilian Championship," Working Papers 0906, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Biner, Burhan, 2014. "Parity in professional sports when revenues are maximized," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 12-20.
- da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva, 2014. "A Fuzzy Goal Programming model for solving aggregate production-planning problems under uncertainty: A case study in a Brazilian sugar mill," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 196-204.
- Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon & Kim, Jungkeun, 2014. "Consumer–brand relationship quality: When and how it helps brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 591-597.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition structure; redistribution effect; Brazilian football; State Championships; brand-teams.;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:30man2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.