The Impact of Fantasy Football Participation on NFL Attendance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Coates & Thane Harrison, 2004. "Baseball Strikes and the Demand for Attendance," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 04-101, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Craig A. Depken, II, 2001. "Fan Loyalty in Professional Sports: An Extension to the National Football League," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(3), pages 275-284, August.
- Craig A. Depken II, 2000. "Fan Loyalty and Stadium Funding in Professional Baseball," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(2), pages 124-138, May.
- Leo Kahane & Stephen Shmanske, 1997. "Team roster turnover and attendance in major league baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 425-431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karg, Adam J. & McDonald, Heath, 2011. "Fantasy sport participation as a complement to traditional sport consumption," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 327-346.
More about this item
KeywordsAttendance; Fantasy sports; NFL;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:95-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .