Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana
|Middle Name:||Kariny Silva de|
(50%) Departamento de Economia Recife, Brazil
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco
Av Prof. Moraes Rego, 1235 CEP: 50670-420, Recife - PE
RePEc:edi:dufpebr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Escola de Economia de São Paulo (EESP) São Paulo, Brazil
Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)
: 55 (011) 3799-3350
55 (011) 3799-3357
Rua Itapeva, 474, 13o andar, CEP 01332-000, São Paulo - SP
RePEc:edi:eegvfbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana, 2015. "O Impacto da Reconfiguração Internacional do Mercado Calçadista sobre o Segmento Brasileiro de Couro e Calçados," Discussion Papers 2114, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jocildo Fernandes Bezerra & Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & TatianeAlmeida de Menezes, 2011. "A abertura comercial ea volatilidade da produção industrial: umaabordagem setorial," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 157, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Alexandre Stamford da Silva, 2009. "The determinants of demand in football matches during the 2007 Brazilian Championship," Working Papers 0906, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Jocildo Fernandes Bezerra & Tatiane Almeida de Menezes, 2011. "A Abertura Comercial e a Volatilidade da Produção Industrial do Brasil no Período 1996/2008," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 12(1), pages 91-110.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Alexandre Stamford da Silva, 2009.
"The determinants of demand in football matches during the 2007 Brazilian Championship,"
0906, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Thadeu Gasparetto & Carlos Fernandez-Jardon & Angel Barajas, 2014. "Brand Teams And Distribution Of Wealth In Brazilian State Championships," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry I. Ignatov & Sergey I. Nikolenko & Taimuraz Abaev & Jonas Poelmans, 2014. "Improving Quality Of Service For Radio Station Hosting: An Online Recommender System Based On Information Fusion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.