NASCAR as a Public Good
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward, 2004.
"Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 25-50, July.
- Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Coates, 2012. "Not-So-Mega Events," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2011.
"Mega-events and housing costs: raising the rent while raising the roof?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2009. "Mega-Events and Housing Costs: Raising the Rent while Raising the Roof?," Working Papers 0903, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2009. "Mega-Events and Housing Costs: Raising the Rent while Raising the Roof?," Working Papers 0902, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Bentley Coffey & Patrick McLaughlin & Robert Tollison, 2012. "Regulators and Redskins," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 191-204, October.
- Dennis Coates, 2009. "Hotel Tax Collections and a Local Mega-Event," Working Papers 0901, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; economic impact; special events; NASCAR; auto racing;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-06-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SPO-2007-06-30 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .