Report NEP-GEO-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KOCH, Wilfried & ERTUR, Cem & BEHRENS, Kristian, 2007. "Dual gravity : Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Antonio Golpe & Andre van Stel, 2007. "Self-Employment and Unemployment in Spanish Regions in the Period 1979-2001," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Coates & David Gearhart, 2007. "NASCAR as a Public Good," Working Papers 0714, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Davies, Simon & Davey, James, 2007. "A regional multiplier approach to estimating the impact of cash transfers: The case of cash aid in rural Malawi," MPRA Paper 3724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Hagn & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Short-term to long-term employment effects of the Football World Cup 1974 in Germany," Working Papers 0721, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Schulze, Max Stephan & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2007. "On the Origins of Border Effects: Insights from the Habsburg Customs Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 6327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adelheid Holl, 2007. "Production Subcontracting and Location," Working Papers 2007-17, FEDEA.
- Pradorn Sureephong & Nopasit Chakpitak & Yacine Ouzrout & Gilles Neubert & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2006. "Knowledge Management System for Cluster Development in Small and Medium Enterprises," Post-Print hal-00156803, HAL.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Thierry Madiès & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2007. "Fiscal federalism and soft budget constraint: does the nature of public spending matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.