Previdência e taxa de juros no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2012. "The Puzzle of Brazil's High Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 12/62, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ekm:wpaper:v:35:y:2015:i:1:a:1430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Márcio Holland & Edmar L. Bacha & Fernando M. Gonçalves, 2007. "Is Brazil Different? Risk, Dollarization, and Interest Rates in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 07/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano & Rogério Boueri Miranda, 2007. "Comparativo Internacional para a Previdência Social," Discussion Papers 1302, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Gomes, Victor & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2003. "Evolução da produtividade total dos fatores na economia brasileira: uma análise comparativa," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 483, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio I. Nakane, 2002.
"The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 183-207, July-Dece.
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2001. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 051, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio I. Nakane, 2002. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil," Working Papers Series 46, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Nelson Souza-Sobrinho, 2010. "Macroeconomics of bank interest spreads: evidence from Brazil," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Jose Alves Dantas & Otavio Ribeiro de Medeiros & Lucio Rodrigues Capelletto, 2011. "Determinantes do Spread Bancário Ex-Post no Mercado Brasileiro," Working Papers Series 242, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- Almeida, Fernanda Dantas & Divino, José Angelo, 2015. "Determinants of the banking spread in the Brazilian economy: The role of micro and macroeconomic factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-39.
- Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, 2008. "O sistema Previdenciário Brasileiro: Uma Avaliação de Desempenho Comparada," Discussion Papers 1331, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
Keywordsreal interest rate; pensions; Brazil; overlapping generations;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-07-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DGE-2016-07-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2016wpecon11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.