A Neo-Kaleckian Model of Profit Sharing, Capacity Utilization and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "A Neo‐Kaleckian Model Of Profit Sharing, Capacity Utilization And Economic Growth," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 92-108, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Arindrajit Dube & Richard B. Freeman, 2010.
"Complementarity of Shared Compensation and Decision-Making Systems: Evidence from the American Labor Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 167-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arindrajit Dube & Richard Freeman, 2008. "Complementarity of Shared Compensation and Decision-Making Systems: Evidence from the American Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 14272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Dormont, Brigitte, 1997.
"Profit-sharing: Does it increase productivity and employment? A theoretical model and empirical evidence on French micro data,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 293-319, September.
- Cahuc, P. & Dormont, B., 1992. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment? A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence of French Micro Data," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.45, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mark Setterfield (ed.), 2010. "Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12814.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Jaylson Jair Silveira, 2014. "Macroeconomic Performance under an Evolutionary Dynamics of Profit Sharing," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kamel Helali & Maha Kalai & Thouraya Boujelbene, 2016. "Short-run decomposition of profit efficiency and its relationship with the Tunisian manufacturing capacity utilisation," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 38-51.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit sharing; productivity; capacity utilization; growth;
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .