Innovation capabilities and returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003.
"Organizational competencies and innovation performances: the case of large firms in Belgium,"
Working Papers CEB
04-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peeters, Carine & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "Organizational Competencies and Innovation Performances: The Case of Large Firms in Belgium," IIR Working Paper 03-19, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baldwin, John R. & Johnson, Joanne, 1996. "Business strategies in more- and less-innovative firms in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 785-804, August.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques, 1995.
"Exploring the relationship between R&D and productivity in French manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 263-293, January.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity in French Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 3956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peeters, Carine & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003.
"Measuring Innovation Competencies and Performances: A Survey of Large Firms in Belgium,"
IIR Working Paper
03-16, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003. "Measuring innovation competencies and performances: a survey of large firms in Belgium," Working Papers CEB 04-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Innovation capabilities and firm labor productivity," Working Papers CEB 04-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; firm capabilities; labor productivity; returns to scale.;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-02-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-02-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:05-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.