Is Monetary Policy Too Complex for the Public? Evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Meuli & Thomas Nellen & Thomas Nitschka, 2016. "Securitisation, loan growth and bank funding: the Swiss experience since 1932," Working Papers 2016-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Angela Hung & Joanne Yoong & Elizabeth Brown, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Financial Awareness and Education," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 14, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bholat, David & Broughton, Nida & Parker, Alice & Ter Meer, Janna & Walczak, Eryk, 2018. "Enhancing central bank communications with behavioural insights," Bank of England working papers 750, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic literacy; Monetary policy; Bank of England;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-12-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EDU-2017-12-03 (Education)
- NEP-MAC-2017-12-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-12-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2017-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .