Report NEP-CBA-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2017. "Policy Rules for Capital Controls," BIS Working Papers 670, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonas Heipertz & Ilian Mihov & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2017. "Managing Macroeconomic Fluctuations with Flexible Exchange Rate Targeting," Working Papers 2017-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 16 Jan 2022.
- Burak Eroglu & Secil Yildirim-Karaman, 2017. "Responses Of Term Structure Of Interest Rates And Asset Prices To Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 1705, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Santiago Gamba & Oscar Jaulín & Angélica Lizarazo & Juan Carlos Mendoza & Paola Morales & Daniel Osorio & Eduardo Yanquen, 2017. "SYSMO I: A Systemic Stress Model for the Colombian Financial System," Borradores de Economia 1028, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adrian, Tobias, 2017. "Risk Management and Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horacio A Aguirre & Gastón Repetto, 2017. "Capital and currency-based macroprudential policies: an evaluation using credit registry data," BIS Working Papers 672, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martín Saldías, 2017. "The Nonlinear Interaction Between Monetary Policy and Financial Stress," IMF Working Papers 17/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Martín Uribe, 2017. "The Neo-Fisher Effect in the United States and Japan," NBER Working Papers 23977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "An assessment of the inflation targeting experience," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-11, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Thomas H. McInish & Christopher J. Neely & Jade Planchon, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy and the behavior of shorts," Working Papers 2017-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Sep 2021.
- Sergio Salas & Javier Núñez, 2017. "Signaling in monetary policy near the zero lower bound," Working Papers 2017-02, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Adriel Jost, 2017. "Is Monetary Policy Too Complex for the Public? Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 2017-15, Swiss National Bank.
- João Barata R B Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Bernardus F Nazar Van Doornik, 2017. "Credit supply responses to reserve requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy," BIS Working Papers 674, Bank for International Settlements.
- Francesca G Caselli, 2017. "Did the Exchange Rate Floor Prevent Deflation in the Czech Republic?," IMF Working Papers 17/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Quint, Dominic & Tristani, Oreste, 2017. "Liquidity provision as a monetary policy tool: the ECB’s non-standard measures after the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2113, European Central Bank.
- Elias Minaya & Miguel Cabello, 2017. "Macroprudential Policies in Peru: The effects of Dynamic Provisioning and Conditional Reserve Requirements," BIS Working Papers 675, Bank for International Settlements.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Bernardus F. Nazar Van Doornik, 2017. "Credit Supply Responses to Reserve Requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy," Working Papers Series 467, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Working Papers 2017-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Grégory Claeys & Maria Demertzis, 2017. "How should the European Central Bank ‘normalise’ its monetary policy?," Policy Contributions 22931, Bruegel.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Stefan Nagel & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2017. "ECB Policies Involving Government Bond Purchases: Impact and Channels," NBER Working Papers 23985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zineddine Alla & Raphael A Espinoza & Atish R. Ghosh, 2017. "FX Intervention in the New Keynesian Model," IMF Working Papers 17/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Max Hanisch, 2017. "US Monetary Policy and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1701, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Inequality and Political Instability," CESifo Working Paper Series 6734, CESifo.
- Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2017. "Do Central Bank Actions Reduce Interest Rate Volatility?," Working Papers Series 468, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Anson, Mike & Bhola, David & Kang, Miao & Thomas, Ryland, 2017. "The Bank of England as lender of last resort: New historical evidence from daily transactional data," eabh Papers 17-03, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).