Monetary determinants of the Swiss franc
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artis, Michael & Ehrmann, Michael, 2006.
"The exchange rate - A shock-absorber or source of shocks? A study of four open economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 874-893, October.
- Artis, Michael J & Ehrmann, Michael, 2000. "The Exchange Rate - A Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Michael Ehrmann, 2000. "The Exchange Rate -a Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2010.
"The monetary model strikes back: Evidence from the world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 184-196, July.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008. "The Monetary Model Strikes Back; Evidence from the World," IMF Working Papers 08/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko‐Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2011.
"Taylor Rules and the Euro,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 535-552, March.
- Tanya, Molodtsova & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David, 2008. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," MPRA Paper 11348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2009. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," Emory Economics 0903, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2010.
"Safe Haven Currencies,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 14(3), pages 385-407.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2007. "Safe Haven Currencies," Working Papers 2007-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2009. "Safe Haven Currencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 7249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2007. "Safe Haven Currencies," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-22, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vallet, Guillaume, 2016. "The role of the swiss franc in Switzerland’s European stance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 35-44.
- Jean-Marc Natal & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Christoph Meyer & Attilio Zanetti, 2015.
"Determinants of the Swiss Franc Real Exchange Rate,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(IV), pages 299-331, December.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Christoph Meyer & Jean-Marc Natal & Attilio Zanetti, 2014. "Determinants of the Swiss Franc Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2014-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Rahel Suter, 2010. "The Swiss Franc Exchange Rate and Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity: Global vs Domestic Factors," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 349-371, March.
- Irineu Carvalho Filho, 2015.
"Risk-Off Episodes and Swiss Franc Appreciation: The Role of Capital Flows,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(4), pages 439-463, November.
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho, 2013. "Risk-off Episodes and Swiss Franc Appreciation: the Role of Capital Flows," Working Papers 13.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; monetary policy; structural VAR models;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2009-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .