Third Party Logistics and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pietro Cunha Dolci & Antonio Carlos Gastaud Maçada, 2014. "Information technology investments and supply chain governance," RAC - Revista de Administração Contemporânea (Journal of Contemporary Administration), ANPAD - Associação Nacional de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa em Administração, vol. 18(2), pages 217-235.
- Kumar, V.N.S.A. & Kumar, V. & Brady, M. & Garza-Reyes, Jose Arturo & Simpson, M., 2017. "Resolving forward-reverse logistics multi-period model using evolutionary algorithms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 458-469.
- Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng, 2012. "Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 83-91.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Toy, Jordan & Bhattacharya, Ananya & Oke, Adegoke & Cheng, T.C.E., 2018. "The relationships between information management, process management and operational performance: Internal and external contexts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 95-103.
- Ifrah Quais & Danish Ahmed Siddiqui, 2017. "Measuring the Performance of Logistics Industry in the Context of Karachi," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 9(5), pages 24-34.
- Franck Brulhart & Uche Okongwu & Btissam Moncef, 2015. "Causal linkages between supply chain management practices and performance: a balanced scorecard strategy map perspective," Post-Print halshs-01239670, HAL.
- Saeidi, Sayedeh Parastoo & Sofian, Saudah & Saeidi, Parvaneh & Saeidi, Sayyedeh Parisa & Saaeidi, Seyyed Alireza, 2015. "How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 341-350.
- Rana Basu & Prabha Bhola, 2015. "Exploring Quality Management Practices and Its Pattern Analysis in Indian Service SMEs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(02), pages 199-235, June.
- Wai Wong & Noor Hazlina Ahmad & Aizzat Mohd. Nasurdin & Marini Mohamad, 2014. "The impact of external environmental on business process management and organizational performance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 559-586, December.
- Ebrahim Karimi & Mahmoud Rafiee, 2014. "Analyzing the Impact of Supply Chain Management Practices on Organizational Performance through Competitive Priorities (Case Study: Iran Pumps Company)," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, January.
- David Wittstruck & Frank Teuteberg, 2012. "Understanding the Success Factors of Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Empirical Evidence from the Electrics and Electronics Industry," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(3), pages 141-158, May.
- Laura Maria Ferri & Nelly Oelze & André Habisch & Mario Molteni, 2016. "Implementation of responsible Procurement Management: An Institutional Perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 261-276, May.
- Wang, Shih-Yuan & Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen, 2009. "Assessment of supplier performance based on product-development strategy by applying multi-granularity linguistic term sets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 215-226, February.
- João Leitão & Sónia de Brito & Serena Cubico, 2019. "Eco-Innovation Influencers: Unveiling the Role of Lean Management Principles Adoption," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-27, April.
- Yang, Qian & Zhao, Xiande, 2016. "Are logistics outsourcing partners more integrated in a more volatile environment?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 211-220.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:2:d:61055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huu Tuyen Duong & Gilles Paché, 2016. "Relational integration between supply chain members: Proposal of a measurement scale applicable to Asian emerging countries," Post-Print hal-01436446, HAL.
- Gholz, Eugene & James, Andrew D. & Speller, Thomas H., 2018. "The second face of systems integration: An empirical analysis of supply chains to complex product systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(8), pages 1478-1494.
- Panagiotis Reklitis & Damianos P. Sakas & Panagiotis Trivellas & Giannis T. Tsoulfas, 2021. "Performance Implications of Aligning Supply Chain Practices with Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence from the Agri-Food Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Rui Mansidão & Luís A. G. Coelho, 2014. "Logistics Performance: a Theoretical Conceptual Model for Small and Medium Enterprises," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Management; Logistics; 3PL; 5PL; Transportation; Evolving logistics systems;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2020-09-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-TRE-2020-09-07 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:smo:kpaper:0017jrk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Eduard David (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.