Report NEP-TRE-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harrington, Deirdre & Hadjiconstantinou, Michelle, 2020. "Commuting behaviours and COVID-19," OSF Preprints 46hzd, Center for Open Science.
- Fulton, Lewis & Compostella, Junia & Kothawala, Alimurtaza, 2020. "Estimating the Costs of New Mobility Travel Options: Monetary and Non-Monetary Factors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8tc6v0b5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Ioannou, Petros & Giuliano, Genevieve & Dessouky, Maged & Chen, Pengfei & Dexter, Sue, 2020. "Cost, Congestion, and Emissions Benefits of Centralized Freight Routing and Efficiencies in Alternative Fuel Freight Modes," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1m62h1dd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jiachen Ye & Peng Ji & Marc Barthelemy, 2020. "Scenarios for a post-COVID-19 world airline network," Papers 2007.02109, arXiv.org.
- Börjesson, Maria & Bastian, Anne & Eliasson, Jonas, 2020. "The economics of low emission zones," Working Papers 2020:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI), revised 09 Sep 2021.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Odolinski, Kristofer, 2020. "When should infrastructure assets be renewed?: the economic impact of cumulative tonnes on railway infrastructure," Papers 2020:4, Research Programme in Transport Economics.
- Isaac, Raphael S, 2020. "Fuels and Fuel Technologies for Powering 21st Century Passenger and Freight Rail: Simulation-Based Case Studies in a U.S. Context," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3wt0n8tx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- John Rocha & Kruti Lehenbauer, 2020. "Third Party Logistics and Beyond," Proceedings of the 16th International RAIS Conference, March 30-31, 2020 0017jrk, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Selod,Harris & Soumahoro,Souleymane, 2020. "Big Data in Transportation : An Economics Perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9308, The World Bank.
- Seeley, Brien A. MD. & Seeley, Damon & Rakas, Jasenka PhD, 2020. "A Report on the Future of Electric Aviation," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4t76186k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, 2020. "The Average and Heterogeneous Effects of Transportation Investments: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa 1960-2010," NBER Working Papers 27670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prateek Bansal & Daniel Horcher & Daniel J. Graham, 2020. "A Dynamic Choice Model with Heterogeneous Decision Rules: Application in Estimating the User Cost of Rail Crowding," Papers 2007.03682, arXiv.org.
- Hercules Haralambides & Olaf Merk, 2020. "The Belt and Road Initiative: Impacts on Global Maritime Trade Flows," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2020/02, OECD Publishing.
- Lubell, Mark & Pia Vantaggiato, Francesca, 2020. "Lessons Learned from Collaborative Transportation Planning for Sea Level Rise in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4sb537gw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Hung-Hao Chang & Chad Meyerhoefer & Feng-An Yang, 2020. "COVID-19 Prevention and Air Pollution in the Absence of a Lockdown," NBER Working Papers 27604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciro Biderman, 2020. "Regulating Ridesharing Services in São Paulo," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2020/06, OECD Publishing.
- Youssef M. Aboutaleb & Moshe Ben-Akiva & Patrick Jaillet, 2020. "Learning Structure in Nested Logit Models," Papers 2008.08048, arXiv.org.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Infrastructure Investment," NBER Working Papers 27625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Amy, 2020. "Results of the 2019-20 Campus Travel Survey," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9929r4j1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jan Wessel, 2020. "Using weather forecasts to forecast whether bikes are used," Working Papers 32, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Stephanie Assad & Robert Clark & Daniel Ershov & Lei Xu, 2020. "Algorithmic Pricing and Competition: Empirical Evidence from the German Retail Gasoline Market," Working Paper 1438, Economics Department, Queen's University.