Report NEP-ICT-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filomena Garcia & Muxin Li, 2020. "Digitalization in Two-Sided Platform," GEE Papers 0146, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2020.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2020. "The Future of Artificial Intelligence in International Healthcare: An Index," Proceedings of the 17th International RAIS Conference, June 1-2, 2020 003jp, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Guillermo Cruces Author-Name: Hamidou Jawara Author-Name: Adama Touray Author-Name: Fatoumata Singhateh, 2020. "Information, Price, and Barriers to Adoption and Usage of Mobile Money Evidence from a Field Experiment in The Gambia," Working Papers PIERI 2020-17, PEP-PIERI.
- Jonas Hjort & Vinayak Iyer & Golvine de Rochambeau, 2020. "Informational Barriers to Market Access: Experimental Evidence from Liberian Firms," NBER Working Papers 27662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Cincera & Julie Delanote & Pierre Mohnen & Anabela Santos & Christoph Weiss, 2020. "Intangible investments and productivity performance," GEE Papers 0145, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Schimmele, Christoph & Davidson, Jordan, 2019. "Evolving Internet Use Among Canadian Seniors," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2019015e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- António Alberto de Pinho Tavares, 2020. "Effectiveness of Simplex:The case of Portuguese Social Security," GEE Papers 0142, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Nkem Fab-Ukozor & Ifeoma C Ojiakor, 2020. "Social Media and Youth Empowerment: An Empirical Inquiry," Proceedings of the 16th International RAIS Conference, March 30-31, 2020 003nfu, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- G.T. Abate & Tanguy Bernard & Simrin Makhija & David J. Spielman, 2019. "Accelerating technical change through video-mediated agricultural extension: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers hal-02879823, HAL.
- John Rocha & Kruti Lehenbauer, 2020. "Third Party Logistics and Beyond," Proceedings of the 16th International RAIS Conference, March 30-31, 2020 0017jrk, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Dobrolyubova, Elena (Добролюбова, Елена), 2020. "Indicators of the effectiveness and efficiency of digitalization of public administration [Показатели Результативности И Эффективности Цифровизации Государственного Управления]," Working Papers 042042, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Balana, Bedru & Oyeyemi, Motunrayo, 2020. "Credit constraints and agricultural technology adoption: Evidence from Nigeria," NSSP working papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).