Indicators of Innovation in Canadian Natural Resource Industries
This report develops a set of indicators of innovation in a number of the natural resource industries in Canada. It then uses these indicators to assess trends in innovation over time in these industries. The innovative performance of Canadian natural resource industries is also compared with the average for all industries in Canada and with natural resource industries in other countries. The report finds that on most innovation indicators, Canadian natural resource industries perform either at or above the all-industries average and at a an average level internationally.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 151 Slater Street, Suite 710, Ottawa, ON K1P 5H3|
Web page: http://www.csls.ca/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.csls.ca Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard G. Lipsey & Kenneth Carlaw, 2000. "What Does Total Factor Productivity Measure?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 1, pages 31-40, Fall.
- Timothy C. Sargent & Edgard R. Rodriguez, 2000.
"Labour or Total Factor Productivity: Do We Need to Choose?,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 1, pages 41-44, Fall.
- Timothy C. Sargent & Edgard R. Rodriguez, . "Labour or Total Factor Productivity: Do We Need to Choose?," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-04, Department of Finance Canada.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Peter J. Nicholson, 2003. "The Growth Story: Canada's Long-run Economic Performance and Prospects," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 7, pages 3-23, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.