Pauvreté, croissance et redistribution en Haïti
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Qi Zhang, 2003. "DAD, an Innovative Tool for Income Distribution Analysis," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(3), pages 281-284, December.
- Evans Jadotte, 2006. "Income Distribution and Poverty in the Republic of Haiti," Working Papers PMMA 2006-13, PEP-PMMA.
- Paul Makdissi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2001. "Restricted Inequality and Relative Poverty," Cahiers de recherche 01-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2009.
"Assessing the impact of historical changes in social protection on poverty in Canada,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 523-526.
- Alex Siméon & Dorothée Boccanfuso, 2006. "Dynamique de la pauvreté en Haïti et ses déterminants," Cahiers de recherche 06-15, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
Keywordsdécomposition; pauvreté; croissance; inégalité; Haïti; Shapley.;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:06-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.