Water Use in China’s Domestic, Industrial and Agricultural Sectors: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:portec:v:3:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1007_s10258-004-0033-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2002. "Hedonic Pricing Of Climate Change Impacts To Households In Great Britain," Working Papers FNU-13, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2002.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S. J. Tol, 2004.
"Possible economic impacts of a shutdown of the thermohaline circulation: an application of FUND,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 3(2), pages 99-114, September.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Possible Economic Impacts of a Shutdown of the Thermohaline Circulation: an Application of FUND," Working Papers FNU-42, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- Katrin Rehdanz & David Maddison, 2004. "The Amenity Value of Climate to German Households," Working Papers 2004.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Katrin Rehdanz & David Maddison, 2009.
"The amenity value of climate to households in Germany,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 150-167, January.
- David J. Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2004. "The Amenity Value Of Climate To Households In Germany," Working Papers FNU-39, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2005.
More about this item
Keywordswater use; regional variation; elasticity; demand management;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-03-24 (China)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.