Evaluating the costs of desalination and water transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce McCarl & Uwe Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2007.
"Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 471-494, May.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2003. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Working Papers FNU-18, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2003.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2004. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20041, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damerau, Kerstin & Williges, Keith & Patt, Anthony G. & Gauché, Paul, 2011. "Costs of reducing water use of concentrating solar power to sustainable levels: Scenarios for North Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4391-4398, July.
- Mokhtar Guizani, 2016. "Storm Water Harvesting in Saudi Arabia: a Multipurpose Water Management Alternative," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(5), pages 1819-1833, March.
- Debaere, Peter, 2012. "The Global Economics of Water: Is Water A Source of Comparative Advantage?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordswater cost; desalination; water transport; MSF; RO; water shortage;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.