Adaptation And Mitigation: Trade-Offs In Substance And Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2002.
"Climate and the Destination Choice of German Tourists,"
FNU-15, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2003.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2004. "Climate and the Destination Choice of German Tourists," Working Papers 2004.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriana Bernal Escobar & Rafael Cuervo & Gonzalo Pinzón Trujillo & Jorge H. Maldonado., 2013. "Derretimiento y Retroceso Glaciar: Entendiendo la Percepción de los Hogares Agrícolas que se Enfrentan a los Desafíos del Cambio Climático," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010679, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Bernal-Escobar, Adriana & Cuervo-Sánchez, Rafael & Pinzon-Trujillo, Gonzalo & Maldonado, Jorge Higinio, 2013. "Glacier Melting and Retreat: Understanding the Perception of Agricultural Households That Face the Challenges of Climate Change," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149005, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martín López Ramírez, 2016. "When does the integration of mitigation and adaptation in the land use sector actually makes sense?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 46.
- Ulrich Fahl & Henrike Koschel & Andreas Löschel & Bastian Rühle & Helmut Wolf, 2005. "Regionale Klimaschutzprogramme: zur integrierten Analyse von Kosten des Klimawandels und des Klimaschutzes auf regionaler Ebene," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(2), pages 286-309.
- Bernal-Escobar, Adriana & Cuervo, Rafael & Pinzon, Gonzalo & Higinio, Jorge, 2013. "Derretimiento y Retroceso Glaciar: Entendiendo la Percepción de los Hogares Agrícolas que se Enfrentan a los Desafíos del Cambio Climático," Documentos CEDE Series 161358, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Roger Jones & Paul Dettmann & Geoff Park & Maureen Rogers & Terry White, 2007. "The relationship between adaptation and mitigation in managing climate change risks: a regional response from North Central Victoria, Australia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 685-712, June.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; adaptation; mitigation;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.