The relationship between adaptation and mitigation in managing climate change risks: a regional response from North Central Victoria, Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morgan,M. Granger & Fischhoff,Baruch & Bostrom,Ann & Atman,Cynthia J., 2001. "Risk Communication," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521802239, September.
- Morgan,M. Granger & Fischhoff,Baruch & Bostrom,Ann & Atman,Cynthia J., 2001. "Risk Communication," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002561, September.
- B. Smit & I. Burton & R.J.T. Klein & R. Street, 1999. "The Science of Adaptation: A Framework for Assessment," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- E.E. Wheaton & D.C. Maciver, 1999. "A Framework and Key Questions for Adapting to Climate Variability and Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Adaptation And Mitigation: Trade-Offs In Substance And Methods," Working Papers FNU-33, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2003.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:685-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.