Report NEP-CNA-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Koivu, Tuuli, 2007. "Can the Chinese trade surplus be reduced through exchange rate policy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Delpeuch, Claire, 2007. "EU and US safeguards against Chinese textile exports: What consequences for West African cotton-producing countries?," MPRA Paper 2319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Comparing the evolution of spatial inequality in China and India: a fifty-year perspective," DSGD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Asian century or multi-polar century ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4174, The World Bank.
- Zhou Yuan & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Valuing the health impacts from particulate air pollution in Tianjin," Working Papers FNU-89, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 2642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "A No Cap But Trade Proposal For Greenhous Gas Emission Reduction Targets For Brazil, China And India," Working Papers FNU-68, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2005.
- Zhou Yuan & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Water Use in China’s Domestic, Industrial and Agricultural Sectors: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers FNU-67, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2005.
- Maren A. Lau, 2006. "Adaptation to Sea-level Rise in the People’s Republic of China – Assessing the Institutional Dimension of Alternative Organisational Frameworks," Working Papers FNU-94, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2006.