The Critisism Of Dominant Neo-Classical Economics In The Light Of Post Aut?St?C Econom?Cs: Case Of Global Cr?S?S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Weintraub, E Roy, 1999. "How Should We Write the History of Twentieth-Century Economics?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 139-152, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Post Autistic Economics Movement; Neo-classical Economics; The 2008 Global Economic Crisis;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-04-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-04-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-04-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:0201045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .