How Should We Write the History of Twentieth-Century Economics?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Anastassios D. Karayiannis, 2005.
"A Review of Kuhnian and Lakatosian «Explanations» in Economics,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 13(2), pages 51-73.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 2005. "A Review of Kuhnian and Lakatosian “Explanations” in Economics," MPRA Paper 16624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avi J. Cohen & Ross B. Emmett, 2011. "Why and How to Teach the History of Economic Thought: Economics as Historically Produced Knowledge," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 52 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- utku altunöz, 2014. "The Critisism Of Dominant Neo-Classical Economics In The Light Of Post Aut?St?C Econom?Cs: Case Of Global Cr?S?S," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201045, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005.
"Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It,"
Method and Hist of Econ Thought
0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200522, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Gul, Ejaz & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif & Faridi, Muhammad Zahir, 2014. "The Classical-Keynesian Paradigm: Policy Debate in Contemporary Era," MPRA Paper 53920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boldyrev, I., 2011. "Economic Methodology Today: a Review of Major Contributions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 47-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:15:y:1999:i:4:p:139-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.