Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772839, October.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521775267, October.
- Weintraub, E Roy, 1999. "How Should We Write the History of Twentieth-Century Economics?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 139-152, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A., 2006. "Is Macroeconomics a Science?," MPRA Paper 415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett, 2006. "Is Macroeconomics a Science? Foreword to Apostolos Serletis, Money and the Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200601, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; Samuelson; macroeconomics; microeconomics; policy; interviews;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-12-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-12-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2005-12-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.