Report NEP-HPE-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2005. "Alternative Concepts of Utility and Applied Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0528, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2005. "Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung oder evolutorischer Wandel Ein integrativer Versuch zur Fundierung der evolutorischen Ökonomik," Discussion Paper Series 282, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- William Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200522, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005. "Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics," Econometrics 0511018, EconWPA.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Voy, Klaus, 2004. "Schumpeter und das Sozialprodukt. Ein Beitrag zur Archäologie der Volkswirtschaftlichen Gesamtrechnungen in der ersten Hälfte des Zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 42-1, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2005. "Keynesian Economics, Monetary Policy and the Business Cycle - New and Old," CEPR Discussion Papers 5284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & McMaster, R. & Finch, J., 2005. "Institutions, Institutional Change, Language, and Searle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-067-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Almunia, Miguel, 2005. "Do Men and Women-Economists Choose the Same Research Fields? Evidence from Top-50 Departments," IZA Discussion Papers 1859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).