Are Asymmetrically Informed Agents Envious?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008.
"Equity, envy and efficiency under asymmetric information,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 265-267, May.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2004. "Equity, Envy and Efficiency under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2004-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios, 1991. "Envy-free and efficient allocations in large public good economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 227-232, July.
- Klaus, Bettina, 2009. ""Fair marriages": An impossibility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 74-75, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:18:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002.
"Fairness under Uncertainty,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(18), pages 1-7.
- Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002. "Fairness under Uncertainty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00086032, HAL.
- Luciano Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas Yannelis, 2011. "Core and equilibria under ambiguity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(2), pages 519-548, October.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2010. "Fairness Properties of Constrained Market Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 245, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achille Basile & Maria Graziano & Marialaura Pesce, 2014.
"On fairness of equilibria in economies with differential information,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 573-599, April.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2012. "On Fairness of Equilibria in Economies with Differential Information," CSEF Working Papers 303, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric information; fair allocation; constrained market equilibrium; Maximin and Bayesian expected utility function.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CTA-2011-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2011-10-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2011-10-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .