Report NEP-GTH-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Correlated Equilibrium in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1822, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiu Yu Ko, 2011. "Menu Auctions with Non-Transferable Utilities and Budget Constraints," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 787, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1325637/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pintér, Miklós & Udvari, Zsolt, 2011. "Generalized type spaces," MPRA Paper 34107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Common priors for generalized type spaces," MPRA Paper 34118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbanel, Julius B. & Brams, Steven J., 2011. "Two-person cake-cutting: the optimal number of cuts," MPRA Paper 34263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ianni, Antonella, 2011. "Learning Strict Nash Equilibria through Reinforcement," MPRA Paper 33936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Jones, Michael A. & Klamler, Christian, 2011. "N-Person cake-cutting: there may be no perfect division," MPRA Paper 34264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan & Stoop, Jan, 2011. "Punishment, reward, and cooperation in a framed field experiment," MPRA Paper 34067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat Kurt & Mark S. Roberts & Andrew J. Schaefer & M. Utku Ünver, 2011. "Valuing Prearranged Paired Kidney Exchanges: A Stochastic Game Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 785, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Oct 2011.
- Maria Laura Pesce, 2011. "Are Asymmetrically Informed Agents Envious?," CSEF Working Papers 292, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.