Secondary Privatization in Slovenia: Evolution of Ownership Structure and Company Performance Following Mass Privatization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 739-792, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Marcinèin & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1997. "The impact of Czech privatization methods on enterprise performance incorporating initial selection-bias correction," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 289-304, November.
- Smith, Stephen C. & Cin, Beom-Cheol & Vodopivec, Milan, 1997. "Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 158-179, October.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Irena Grosfeld & Iraj Hashi, 2001. "The Evolution of Ownership Structure in Firms Privatized through Wholesale Schemes in the Czech Republic and Poland," CASE Network Reports 0049, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jure Stojan, 2014. "Privatisation failure and failure to privatise: the slovene example," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 270-281, June.
- Peter F. Orazem & Milan Vodopivec, 2009.
"Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994–2001,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 553-576, October.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2004. "Do market pressures induce economic efficiency ? The case of Slovenian manufacturing, 1994-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3189, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:acceur:v:14:y:2017:i:1-2:p:187-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulaj, Isa, 2006. "Redefining Property Rights with Specific Reference to Social Ownership in Successor States of Former Yugoslavia: Did it Matter for Economic Efficiency?," MPRA Paper 243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:acceur:v:14:y:2017:i:3:p:358-387 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization; secondary transactions; corporate governance; transition economies; Czech Republic; Slovenia; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.