Mitigating the Tragedy of the Digital Commons: the Case of Unsolicited Commercial Email
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Brett A. S. & Van Durme, Jo L & Raulas, Mika & Merisavo, Marko, 2003. "Email Advertising: Exploratory Insights from Finland," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 293-300, September.
- Shyam Sunder & Matthew Cronin & Darrin Filer & Robert Kraut & James Morris & Rahul Telang & Proceedings the, 2002.
"Markets for Attention: Will Postage for Email Help?,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm394, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Shyam NMI Sunder & Matthew A. Cronin & Robert E. Kraut & James Morris & Rahul Telang, 2002. "Markets for Attention: Will Postage for Email Help?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm301, Yale School of Management.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSPAM; Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE); Tragedy of the Digital Commons; Simulation;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-19 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .