The Science of Making Better Decisions about Health: Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones-Lee, M W & Hammerton, M & Philips, P R, 1985. "The Value of Safety: Results of a National Sample Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 49-72, March.
- Lisa A. Robinson & James K. Hammitt, 2013.
"Behavioral economics and the conduct of benefit–cost analysis: towards principles and standards,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 10, pages 317-363
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robinson Lisa A & Hammitt James K., 2011. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-51, April.
- Robinson, Lisa A. & Hammitt, James K., 2011. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 1-51, April.
- Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," TSE Working Papers 10-269, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hammitt, James & Robinson, Lisa, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," LERNA Working Papers 11.02.336, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Lisa A. Robinson, 2007. "Policy Monitor How US Government Agencies Value Mortality Risk Reductions," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 283-299, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:35:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s40273-017-0505-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscost-effectiveness analysis; cost-benefit analysis;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HEA-2014-07-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:201406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.