2x2 Delegation Games With Implementability In Weakly Undominated SPNE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L & Kalai, Ehud, 1991.
"Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 551-559, August.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L. Judd & Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 879, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yan Yu, 2005. "Public goods provision: Unit-by-unit cost-sharing rules and the core," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 9(4), pages 363-376, December.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1991. "Nash Implementation Using Undominated Strategies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 479-501, March.
- Persson, Torsten & Roland, Gerard & Tabellini, Guido, 1998.
"Towards micropolitical foundations of public finance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 685-694, May.
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Towards Micropolitical Foundations of Public Finance," Working Papers 119, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sjostrom Tomas, 1994.
"Implementation in Undominated Nash Equilibria without Integer Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 502-511, May.
- Sjostrom, T., 1991. "Implementation in Undominated Nash Equilibria without Integer Games," Papers 491, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junnosuke Shino, 2012. "Bertrand Delegation Games With Implementability In Weakly Undominated SPNE," Departmental Working Papers 201203, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsImplementation; Delegation Game;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .