Green Subsidies and the WTO
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Zsyman & Mark Huberty & Arno Behrens & Bert Colijn & Richard Tol & Jorge Núñez Ferrer & Michel Aglietta & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2012. "Green growth," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(3), pages 140-164, May.
- Matsushita, Mitsuo & Schoenbaum, Thomas J. & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2006. "The World Trade Organization: Law, Practice, and Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199284566.
- Bradly J. Condon, 2009. "Climate Change and Unresolved Issues in WTO Law," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 895-926, December.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Green, Andrew, 2006. "Trade rules and climate change subsidies," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 377-414, November.
- Goode,Walter, 2007. "Dictionary of Trade Policy Terms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885065, April.
- Annamaria La Chimia & Sue Arrowsmith, 2009. "Addressing Tied Aid: Towards a More Development-Oriented WTO?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 707-747, September.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino & Martin Vieiro & Erika Wada, 2013. "Local Content Requirements: A Global Problem," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6802, July.
- Paolo D. Farah & Elena Cima, 2013. "Energy Trade and the WTO: Implications for Renewable Energy and the OPEC Cartel," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 707-740, September.
- Goode,Walter, 2007. "Dictionary of Trade Policy Terms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521712064, April.
- Matsushita, Mitsuo & Schoenbaum, Thomas J. & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2006. "The World Trade Organization: Law, Practice, and Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199208005.
- Peter Carroll & Aynsley Kellow, 2011. "The OECD," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4266.
- Stiglitz Joseph, 2006. "A New Agenda for Global Warming," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(7), pages 1-4, July.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Four Changes to Trade Rules to Facilitate Climate Change Action," Policy Briefs PB13-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Steve Charnovitz & Jisun Kim, 2009. "Global Warming and the World Trading System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4280, July.
- Luca Rubini, 2012. "Ain't Wastin' Time No More: Subsidies for Renewable Energy, The SCM Agreement, Policy Space, and Law Reform," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 525-579, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2017. "Robust technology policy against emission leakage: The case of upstream subsidies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 44-61.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; international law; environmental protection; climate; subsidies; trade law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2015-01-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2015-01-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-PKE-2015-01-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RES-2015-01-19 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2014/93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.