No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.zbw.eu/de/
Web page: https://www.ceps.eu/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
- Steve Charnovitz, 2014. "Green Subsidies and the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/93, European University Institute.
- Marianne Fay & Stephane Hallegatte & Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Julie Rozenberg & Ulf Narloch & Tom Kerr, 2015. "Decarbonizing Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21842, May.
- Gelegenis, J.J. & Harris, D.J., 2014. "Undergraduate studies in energy education – A comparative study of Greek and British courses," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 349-352.
- Daniela Luzi & Maria Girolama Caruso & Cristiana Crescimbene, 2013. "(English) A survey on research data in environmental sciences: perceptions and practices of CNR researchers (Italiano) Indagine sui dati della ricerca nel settore ambientale: percezioni e pratiche dei," IRPPS Working Papers 55:2013, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Lu, Bingbin, 2013. "Expedited patent examination for green inventions: Developing countries' policy choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1529-1538.
- Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Sharma, Atul, 2015. "Wind power developments in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 264-275.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Ryfisch, David, 2015.
"Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 218-228.
- Joëlle Noailly & David Ryfisch, 2014. "Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications," CIES Research Paper series 33-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Consoli, Davide & Marin, Giovanni & Marzucchi, Alberto & Vona, Francesco, 2016. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1046-1060.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- World Bank, 2013. "Turkey Green Growth Policy Paper : Towards a Greener Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16088, The World Bank.
- Vicki Duscha & Katja Schumacher & Joachim Schleich & Pierre Buisson, 2014. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 327-352, May.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Shaun Vorster & Marius Ungerer & Jako Volschenk, 2012. "2050 Scenarios for Long-Haul Tourism in the Evolving Global Climate Change Regime," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-51, December.
- Klein, Florian, 2015. "Identifikation potenzieller Nachhaltigkeitsindikatoren von Genossenschaftsbanken: Eine Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 148, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Pan, Xunzhang & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua, 2014. "A comparison of carbon allocation schemes: On the equity-efficiency tradeoff," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 222-229.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:47:y:2012:i:3:p:140-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed