Report NEP-PKE-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Bellofiore, 2014. "The Socialization of Investment, from Keynes to Minsky and Beyond," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_822, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2014. "Why Raising Rates May Speed the Recovery," Economics Policy Note Archive 14-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- De Koning, Kees, 2015. "A Keynesian factor in monetary policy: the Economic Growth Incentive Method (EGIM)," MPRA Paper 61129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steve Charnovitz, 2014. "Green Subsidies and the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/93, European University Institute.
- Federico Tadei, 2014. "Extractive Institutions and Gains From Trade: Evidence from Colonial Africa," Working Papers 536, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "On the Missing Macroeconomics of Social Liberalism: From Physiocrats to Pre-war Chicagoans and Freiburg," MPRA Paper 59425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Augenstein, 2014. "The Crisis of International Human Rights Law in the Global Market Economy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0415, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2014. "Puzzles of public opinion: Why Soviet population supports the transition to capitalism since the 1980S," MPRA Paper 60915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret S., 2014. "Towards understanding economic growth in Africa: A reinterpretation of the Lewis Model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1380, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gopakumar K.U. & V. Pandit, 2014. "Price Movements For Rice And Wheat - A Structuralist Policy Perspective," Working papers 240, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.