Children as Income Produting Assets: The Case of Teen Illegitimacy and Government Transfers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Farrell & Paul Frijters, 2008.
"Choosing to become a 'lost cause': the perverse effects of benefit preconditions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lisa Farrell & Paul Frijters, 2003. "Choosing To Become A ‘Lost Cause’:The Perverse Effects Of Benefit Preconditions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 886, The University of Melbourne.
- Wolfe, Barbara & Wilson, Kathryn & Haveman, Robert, 2001. "The role of economic incentives in teenage nonmarital childbearing choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 473-511, September.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & K. Wilson & E. Peterson, "undated". "Do Teens Make Rational Choices? The Case of Teen Nonmarital Childbearing," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1137-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 2001.
"Social Approval, Values, and AFDC: A Reexamination of the Illegitimacy Debate,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 637-666, June.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1999. "Social Approval, Values, and AFDC: A Re-Examination of the Illegitimacy Debate," NBER Working Papers 7240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schaefer, Kurt C. & Hamersma, Sarah E. & Vander Veen, Thomas D., 2002. "AFDC and births to unwed women," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 801-813, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .