Joint Localization of Different Branches of Russian Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Kane & Dietmar Harhoff, 1997.
"Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the U.S. labor market?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 171-196.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J., 1995. "Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the US labour market?," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-19, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J, 1996. "Is the German Apprenticeship System a Panacea for the US Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Hagos, Fitsum & Amede, Tilahun & Loulseged, Makonnen, 2008. "Best bets technologies for improving agricultural water management and system intensification in Ethiopia," Conference Papers h041760, International Water Management Institute.
- Eon-Seong Lee & Dong-Wook Song, 2010. "Knowledge Management Systems in Maritime Logistics," Chapters, in: Kevin Cullinane (ed.), International Handbook of Maritime Business, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barunik, J. & Vosvrda, M., 2009. "Can a stochastic cusp catastrophe model explain stock market crashes?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1824-1836, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2018.
"Marshallian vs Jacobs Effects: Which One Is Stronger? Evidence for Russia Unemployment Dynamics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Marshallian vs Jacobs effects: which one is stronger? Evidence for Russia unemployment dynamics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 302, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:041721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.