Creation and Development of Corporate Retirement Systems in the Russian Federation
[Создание И Развитие Корпоративных Пенсионных Систем В Российской Федерации]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schreuder, H. & Klaassen, J., 1982. "Confidential revenue and profit forecasts by management and financial analysts : evidence from the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0026, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rui J. P. de Figueiredo & Evan Rawley & Christopher I. Rider, 2015. "Why Are Firms Rigid? A General Framework and Empirical Tests," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 1502-1519, October.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Foon Tang, Chor, 2013. "Investigating the validity of pollution haven hypothesis in the gulf cooperation council (GCC) countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 813-819.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jiajia Zheng & Pengfei Sheng, 2017. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on the Environment: Market Perspectives and Evidence from China," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Butkus, Mindaugas, 2019. "Scale, composition, and technique effects through which the economic growth, foreign direct investment, urbanization, and trade affect greenhouse gas emissions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1310-1322.
- Abdul Rahim Ridzuan & Noraina Mazuin Sapuan & Nur Hayati Abd Rahman & Halimahton Borhan & Azhana Othman, 2019. "The Impact of Corruption on Environmental Quality in the Developing Countries of ASEAN–3: The Application of the Bound Test," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(6), pages 469-478.
- Zafar, Muhammad Wasif & Zaidi, Syed Anees Haider & Khan, Naveed R. & Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Hou, Fujun & Kirmani, Syed Ali Ashiq, 2019. "The impact of natural resources, human capital, and foreign direct investment on the ecological footprint: The case of the United States," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-1.
- Opoku, Eric Evans Osei & Boachie, Micheal Kofi, 2020. "The environmental impact of industrialization and foreign direct investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang, 2017. "Does energy and CO2 emissions performance of China benefit from regional integration?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 366-378.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim & Siong Hook Law, 2016. "Institutional Quality and CO 2 Emission–Trade Relations: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 323-340, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri, 2015. "Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 275-287.
- Yu, Yantuan & Zhang, Ning & Kim, Jong Dae, 2020. "Impact of urbanization on energy demand: An empirical study of the Yangtze River Economic Belt in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Manli Cheng & Zhen Shao & Changhui Yang & Xiaoan Tang, 2019. "Analysis of Coordinated Development of Energy and Environment in China’s Manufacturing Industry under Environmental Regulation: A Comparative Study of Sub-Industries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-20, November.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun & Maria Fernanda Rivas, 2020. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Uruguay using Ecological Footprint as a Measure of Environmental Degradation," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 473-485.
- Sadam Hussain & Waqar Ahmad & Yasmeen Qamar & Muhammad Shahid Akram, 2019. "Impact of Inflation, CO2 Emissions and Foreign Investment on Economic Growth: A Case of Pakistan," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(4), pages 307-317, December.
- Zafar, Muhammad Wasif & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sinha, Avik & Sengupta, Tuhin & Qin, Quande, 2020. "How Renewable Energy Consumption Contribute to Environmental Quality? The Role of Education in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 100259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2020.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhou, Xiangxue, 2016. "Does foreign direct investment lead to lower CO2 emissions? Evidence from a regional analysis in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 943-951.
- Zhenghui Li & Hao Dong & Zimei Huang & Pierre Failler, 2019. "Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Environmental Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-16, June.
- Ren, Shenggang & Yuan, Baolong & Ma, Xie & Chen, Xiaohong, 2014. "The impact of international trade on China׳s industrial carbon emissions since its entry into WTO," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 624-634.
- Agapova, Elena & Baranov, Nikolay & E. Bykova & Dmitrieva, Maya & Lobov, Artem, 2014. "Modern Problems of Development of State Contract in Russian Economy," Published Papers r90212, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Al-Mulali, Usama & Musah, Ibrahim & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017. "Investigating the pollution haven hypothesis in Ghana: An empirical investigation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 706-719.
- Dongil D. Keum, 2020. "Cog in the wheel: Resource release and the scope of interdependencies in corporate adjustment activities," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 175-197, February.
- Demena, Binyam Afewerk & Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku, 2020. "The effect of FDI on environmental emissions: Evidence from a meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
More about this item
Keywordspension reform; retirement age; corporate retirement systems; Russian economy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-11-01 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2015-11-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:om26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.