Report NEP-ACC-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nami Shimada & Toshimichi Homma, 2015. "Analysis of the impact of goodwill impairment information on corporate value," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105400, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jiri Schwarz, 2015. "Dynamic Elasticities of Tax Revenue: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2015/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Dóra Diána Horváth, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility In The Financial Sector," Enterprise Theory and Practice Doctoral School (ETPDS) Working Papers 11, Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc.
- Hildegunn Stokke & JÃ¸rn RattsÃ¸, 2015. "National Income Taxation and the Geographic Distribution of Population," ERSA conference papers ersa15p305, European Regional Science Association.
- David Bruner & Michael Jones & Michael McKee & Christian Vossler, 2015. "Tax Reporting Behavior: Underreporting Opportunities and Prepopulated Tax Returns," Working Papers 15-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Maleva, Tatyana Mikhailovna & Avraamova, Elena & Kirillova, M. K. & Burdyak, Alexandra & Tyndik, Alla & Grishina, Elena E. & Loginov, Dmitriy & Eliseeva, Marina A., 2014. "Sociological Monitoring Survey of Wages, Income, Poverty and Social Inequality," Published Papers om26, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Unger, Robert, 2015. "Asymmetric credit growth and current account imbalances in the euro area," Discussion Papers 36/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Luca Salvadori, 2015. "Does tax enforcement counteract the negative effects of terrorism? A case study of the Basque country," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Ales Cornanic & Jiri Novak, 2015. "Earnings Management to Avoid Delisting from a Stock Market," Working Papers IES 2015/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2015.