Report NEP-AGE-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:1521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leah Achdut & Liema Davidovich & Rita Troitski, 2015. "Poverty Transitions Among Older Households," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105247, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Penny Curtis, 2015. "Narrating the generational self," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105374, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Anping Chen, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," ERSA conference papers ersa15p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Damiaan Chen & Roel Beetsma & Dirk Broeders, 2015. "Stability of participation in collective pension schemes: An option pricing approach," DNB Working Papers 484, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Serena Rhee & Fatih Karahan, 2015. "Population Aging, Migration Spillovers and the Decline in Interstate Migration," 2015 Meeting Papers 1177, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maleva, Tatyana Mikhailovna (Малева, Татьяна Михайловна) & Gorlin, Yury Mikhailovich (Горлин, Юрий Михайлович) & Nazarov, Vladimir (Назаров, Владимир) & Grishina, Elena E. (Гришина, Елена Е.) & Kirill, 2014.
"Creation and Development of Corporate Retirement Systems in the Russian Federation
[Создание И Развитие Корпоративных Пенсионных Систем В Российской Федерации]," Published Papers om26, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mu,Ren & Du,Yang, 2015. "Pension coverage for parents and educational investment in children: evidence from urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7457, The World Bank.
- Alicja Olejnik & Jakub Olejnik, 2015. "An empirical example of spatial process of productivity growth in NUTS 2 regions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p781, European Regional Science Association.
- Deokho Cho, 2015. "The Forecasting of Farmland Values for the Settlement of Farmland Pension System," ERSA conference papers ersa15p12, European Regional Science Association.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Life expectancy and education: Evidence from the cardiovascular revolution," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 261, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Elaine Kelly & George Stoye & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2015. "Public hospital spending in England: evidence from National Health Service administrative records," IFS Working Papers W15/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Uwe Neumann, 2015. "Ageing by feet? Regional migration, neighbourhood choice and local demographic change in German cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Heller, Peter S., 2015. "The Challenge of an Aged Population: Lessons to be drawn from Japan's Experience," CIS Discussion paper series 651, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.