Tax Burden Degree as a Tool to Design Tax Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Alcalde & María Carmen Marco-Gil & José Silva-Reus, 2014.
"The minimal overlap rule: restrictions on mergers for creditors’ consensus,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 363-383, April.
- Alcalde, José & Marco_Gil, María del Carmen & Silva, José A., 2012. "The Minimal Overlap Rule: Restrictions on Mergers for Creditors' Consensus," QM&ET Working Papers 12-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
More about this item
KeywordsTax burden degree; Taxation system; Prop ortional taxation;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-06-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-06-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-06-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:qmetal:2012_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Carmona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmalies.html .