Report NEP-PUB-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2012. "Capital Income Taxation and the Mirrlees Review," IZA Discussion Papers 6615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cagri Seda Kumru & John Piggott, 2012. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Means-tested Benefits," Working Papers 201215, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Hermann Buslei & Martin Simmler, 2012. "The Impact of Introducing an Interest Barrier: Evidence from the German Corporation Tax Reform 2008," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1215, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alcalde, José & Marco-Gil, María del Carmen & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "Tax Burden Degree as a Tool to Design Tax Systems," QM&ET Working Papers 12-11, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Malley, James & Philippopoulos, Apostolis, 2012. "Optimal taxation and the skill premium," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-03, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mikhail Golosov & Pricila Maziero & Guido Menzio, 2012. "Taxation and Redistribution of Residual Income Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 1202, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- George Kudrna & Alan Woodland, 2012. "Progressive Tax Changes to Private Pensions in a Life-Cycle Framework," Working Papers 201209, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Holmlund, Bertil & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "Lifetime versus Annual Tax Progressivity: Sweden, 1968–2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Redistributive and Stabilising Effects of an EU Tax-Benefit System," IZA Discussion Papers 6585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Micael Castanheira & Gaëtan Nicodème & Paola Profeta, 2012. "On the Political Economics of Tax Reforms: survey and empirical assessment," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-08-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Colantuoni, Francesca & Rojas, Christian, 2012. "Have soda sales tax effects changed over time? Scanner data comparison analyses," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fang Yang, 2012. "Social Security Reform with Impure Intergenerational Altruism," Discussion Papers 12-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuela Bosch-Princep (Universitat de Barcelona) & Daniel Vilalta (Independent Pension Consultant), 2012. "Quantitative reduction in retirement benefits by the 2011 Spanish Social Security reform," Working Papers in Economics 281, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," KIER Working Papers 823, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.