Growth Volatility and Export Diversity in OIC Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Cosimo Pancaro & Christian Saborowski, 2013.
"Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 765-790, May.
- Haddad, Mona E. & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5222, The World Bank.
- Saborowski, Christian & Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2012. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Working Paper Series 1491, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Diversification; GDP Volatility; Growth; OIC Countries;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:irtiwp:1437_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Division). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .