A Least-Cost Assessment of the CO2 Mitigation Potential Using Renewable Energies in the Indian Electricity Supply Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Jain, Rishabh & Krishnadas, Gautham, 2011. "Hotspots of solar potential in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3178-3186, August.
- Bala, B.K., 1997. "Computer modelling of the rural energy system and of CO2 emissions for Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 999-1003.
- Shin, Ho-Chul & Park, Jin-Won & Kim, Ho-Seok & Shin, Eui-Soon, 2005. "Environmental and economic assessment of landfill gas electricity generation in Korea using LEAP model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1261-1270, July.
- Kumar, Amit & Bhattacharya, S.C & Pham, H.L, 2003. "Greenhouse gas mitigation potential of biomass energy technologies in Vietnam using the long range energy alternative planning system model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 627-654.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Srinivasachary, V, 1997. "Policies to reduce energy use and environmental emissions in the transport sector : A case of Delhi city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1137-1150, December.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Gang Wu & Ying Fan & Lan-Cui Liu, 2006. "Progress in energy complex system modelling and analysis," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 25(1/2), pages 109-128.
- Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K., 2010. "Allocation of energy resources for power generation in India: Business as usual and energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1059-1066, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 mitigation; Electricity generation; LEAP; Least cost method; Renewables; India;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-02-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-02-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:fcnwpa:2014_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hendrik Schmitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fceonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.