Self-Sabotage in the Procurement of Distributed Energy Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aen:journl:ej39-5-brown is not listed on IDEAS
- David P. Brown and David E. M. Sappington, 2018.
"Optimal Procurement of Distributed Energy Resources,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E. M., 2017. "Optimal Procurement of Distributed Energy Resources," Working Papers 2017-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11149-018-9368-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsself-sabotage; distributed energy resources; regulation; procurement;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-10-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2017-10-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2017-10-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:albaec:2017_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Marchand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.