Report NEP-REG-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grafström, Jonas & Söderholm, Patrik & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Strunz, Sebastian, 2017. "Knowledge accumulation from public renewable energy R&D in the European Union: Converging or diverging trends?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2017, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Regulation with Exemptions," NBER Working Papers 23887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E. M., 2017. "Self-Sabotage in the Procurement of Distributed Energy Resources," Working Papers 2017-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Dengler & Reyer Gerlagh & Stefan T. Trautmann & Gijs van de Kuilen, 2017. "Climate Policy Commitment Devices," Working Papers 2017.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juranek, Steffen & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2017. "Transfer Pricing Regulation and Taxation of Royalty Payments," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168118, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pichler, Paul & Sorger, Gerhard, 2017. "Delegating climate policy to a supranational authority: a theoretical assessment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168058, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Suphi Sen & Marie-Theres von Schickfus, 2017. "Will Assets be Stranded or Bailed Out? Expectations of Investors in the Face of Climate Policy," ifo Working Paper Series 238, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Obermüller, Frank, 2017. "Explaining Electricity Forward Premiums - Evidence for the Weather Uncertainty Effect," EWI Working Papers 2017-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Freire Junior, Clovis, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: Strategic diversification vs laissez-faire approach," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Itf, 2017. "Shared Mobility Simulations for Helsinki," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2017. "Remarks on the German Regulation of Crowdfunding," SAFE Working Paper Series 184, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- José Tudón, 2017. "Net effects of Net Neutrality: The case of Amazon’s Twitch.tv," Working Papers 17-14, NET Institute.
- Ivan Tilov & Benjamin Volland & Mehdi Farsi, 2017. "Interactions in Swiss Households' Energy Demand: A Holistic Approach," IRENE Working Papers 17-11, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.