Proposte per una revisione del finanziamento e dell’offerta dei servizi odontoiatrici in Italia. L’intervento pubblico e i fondi integrativi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas, 2004. "Economics of the Welfare State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199264971.
- Sintonen, Harri & Linnosmaa, Ismo, 2000. "Economics of dental services," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1251-1296 Elsevier.
- Grönqvist, Erik, 2004. "Information Updating and Insurance Dropout: Evidence from Dental Insurance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 576, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Cristina Masseria, 2004. "Income-Related Inequality in the Use of Medical Care in 21 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Armstrong, John & Paolucci, Francesco & McLeod, Heather & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M., 2010. "Risk equalisation in voluntary health insurance markets: A three country comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 39-49, November.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Obermaier, Andreas J., 2009. "Cross-border purchases of health services : a case study on Austria and Hungary," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4825, The World Bank.
- Grignon, Michel & Hurley, Jeremiah & Wang, Li & Allin, Sara, 2010.
"Inequity in a market-based health system: Evidence from Canada's dental sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 81-90, November.
- Michel Grignon & Jeremiah Hurley & Li Wang & Sara Allin, 2008. "Inequity in a market-based health system: evidence from Canada's dental sector," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-05, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2007. "Dental Insurance and Dental Care: the Role of Insurance and Income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Connelly, Luke B. & Paolucci, Francesco & Butler, James R.G. & Collins, Paul, 2010. "Risk equalisation and voluntary health insurance markets: The case of Australia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 3-14, November.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2010.
"Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 444-464, September.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2009. "Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bevan, Gwyn & Helderman, Jan-Kees & Wilsford, David, 2010. "Changing choices in health care: implications for equity, efficiency and cost," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 251-267, July.
- Hurley, Jeremiah, 2000. "An overview of the normative economics of the health sector," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 55-118 Elsevier.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.045955_5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsassistenza odontoiatrica; fondi integrativi; Lea odontoiatrici; fondi aperti; incentivi fiscali;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:aiccon:2012_100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Venturi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiccoea.html .