Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishida, Masami, 2007. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of GMS Economic Corridors: Why is There More Focus on the Bangkok-Hanoi Road than the East-West Corridor?," IDE Discussion Papers 123, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:idb:brikps:42278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1998. "Urban Agglomeration and Dispersion: A Synthesis of Alonso and Krugman," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-351, November.
- Chee Kian Leong, 2007. "A Tale of Two Countries: Openness and Growth in China and India," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
Keywordsasia transnational infrastructure; asia regional cooperation;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2010-08-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-08-21 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .