Report NEP-SEA-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Surjit S. Bhalla, 2010. "Chinese Mercantilism: Currency Wars and How the East was Lost," Working Papers id:2751, eSocialSciences.
- Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2010. "Asian Tigers' Choices: An Overview," ADBI Working Papers 238, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rimmer, Peter J. & Dick, Howard, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," ADBI Working Papers 237, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "The determinants of health expenditure in Malaysia: A time series analysis," MPRA Paper 24356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adiatma Y.M Siregar & Dindin Komarudin & Pipit Pitriyan, 2010. "Cost Effectiveness of VCT and PITC in a Hospital Based Clinic in Indonesia A Preliminary Results," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201006, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "A note on the nonlinear wages-productivity nexus for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 24355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy, 2009. "Relationship quality as the predictor of long term relationship in the Malaysian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 24420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsai, Ying Yi & Liu, Li-Gang, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 241, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tony Irawan & Djoni Hartono & Noer Azam Achsani, 2010. "An Analysis of Energy Intensity in Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201007, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Yusoff, Anis & Shamsul, A.BB., 2010. "Ethno-diversity and bio-diversity: Methods and measurement," MPRA Paper 24429, University Library of Munich, Germany.