Growth, De-Regulation and Rent-Seeking in Post-War British Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S. P. Chakravarty & D. D. Thomakos & K. I. Nikolopoulos, 2016. "Growth, deregulation and rent seeking in post-war British economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(18), pages 1719-1729, April.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Dimitrios Thomakos & Konstantinos Nikolo, 2013. "Growth, de-regulation and rent-seeking in post-war British Economy," Working Papers 13008, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2009.
"Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006,"
NBER Working Papers
14644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippon, Thomas & Reshef, Ariell, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 7282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhaduri, Amit, 1977. "On the Formation of Usurious Interest Rates in Backward Agriculture," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 341-352, December.
- Thomas Piketty, 2003. "Income Inequality in France, 1901-1998," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1004-1042, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial liberalisation; Productivity trends; Growth;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:64_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.