Does Marginal Cost Pricing of Public Sector Information Spur Firm Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alex Coad, 2007.
"Firm growth : a survey,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
r07024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth: A Survey," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth : a Survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00155762, HAL.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2004.
"Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 986-1018, October.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," Memorandum 02/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel S, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 8819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating firms and aggregate innovation," Staff Report 300, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "The Economics of Public Sector Information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0920, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele, 2011.
"Product innovation and firm growth: evidence from the integrated circuit industry,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 29-56, February.
- Marco Corsino, 2008. "Product Innovation and Firm Growth: Evidence from the Integrated Circuits Industry," DRUID Working Papers 08-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "The microfoundations of business cycles: an evolutionary, multi-agent model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 413-432, August.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2005. "Financial and Legal Constraints to Growth: Does Firm Size Matter?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 137-177, February.
- Jan Bena & Štěpán Jurajda, 2011. "Financial Development and Corporate Growth in the EU Single Market," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 401-428, July.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989.
"The Growth and Failure of U. S. Manufacturing Plants,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 671-698.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "The Growth And Failure Of U.S. Manufacturing Plants," Papers 1-87-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2003. "Does Gibrat's Law hold among young, small firms?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 213-235, August.
- Cassia, Lucio & Colombelli, Alessandra & Paleari, Stefano, 2009. "Firms' growth: Does the innovation system matter?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 211-220, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veenswijk, Marcel & Koerten, Henk & Poot, Jaap, 2012. "Unravelling Organizational Consequences of PSI Reform - An In-depth Study of the Organizational Impact of the Reuse of Public Sector Data," Discussion Papers 1275, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordspublic sector information; pricing; firm growth; technology policy;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .